- Taste Italian culinary gems by foot, guided by local experts
- Discover Dupont Circle’s top sites, including many foreign Embassies
- Enrich your vacation with a walking culinary tour
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off calories walking and learning about the neighborhood. You'll also explore Washington DC’s history of unique Italian culture.
A knowledgeable guide with a passion for food will take you on a journey into the architecture, history, and culture of the area while stopping four times to taste local Italian cuisine at local eateries along the way. Come hungry because the portions add up to a full meal!
Discover the 1800’s Italian population and learn about how they first settled in Washington DC. Pay tribute to this history by exploring the popular Dupont Circle neighborhood and chowing down on Italian cuisine.
You’ll take in the sites, learn about the culture, and sample some of DC’s best Italian eateries along the way. Eat, learn, and enjoy the city!
- Four to five food tastings
- Bottled water
- Alcohol or mocktail
- Insider tour guide
- Food tour guide
- Eatery gratuities
- Historic and architectural sights
- Tour guide gratuities (optional)
1616 P St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Meet your tour inside of La Tomate. Enter in the 2nd door to their cafe, look for the cappuccino ornamentation on the awning.
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 14 people per group
- Those with vegetarians and gluten-free dietary needs are welcome
- Wednesdays to Sundayst at 11.30am
La impresionante vista de los monumentos nacionales de Washington DC, iluminados por la noche, es un...
Tu Visita VIP is located in the Centro de Visitantes del Capitolio. Batir read largas líneas de entr...
En este recorrido de 4 horas, encontrarás oportunidades únicas para explorar y conocer la historia d...
¿Listo para tomar en la zona más concurrida de DC? Sáltese de las aceras atestadas y deslícese en nu...
La experiencia es una combinación de narrativa histórica de la guía del conductor y exploración prop...
Harás una visita guiada a la primera parada, Mount Vernon, que fue el hogar de George y Martha Washi...