Old Town trolley tours of Washington, D.C.
- Enjoy a fully-narrated, hop-on hop-off trolley tour of D.C.
- Learn all about the city from a lively, expert guide
- Choose among the Silver, Gold or Platinum Pass for additional perks
What better way to explore and learn about the nation's capital than on a state-of-the-art trolley equipped with a knowledgeable guide? With the freedom to hop on and off the trolley as much as you'd like, you'll get to see all of D.C.'s historic monuments, solemn memorials and charming scenery at your own pace!
Choose among three different options for your tour, all including 17 stops that cover the National Mall, Downtown and the Waterfront:
Silver Pass--1-day trolley tour with unlimited hop-on, hop-off freedom plus a free shuttle to the Arlington National Cemetery
Gold Pass--same as Silver Pass, but includes Arlington National Cemetery tour (8 stops) and round-trip water taxi ride along the Potomac
Platinum Pass--same as Gold Pass, but for 2 days
- Fully-narrated tours with expert guide
- Free, full-color map of D.C.
- Foreign language tour app offered in seven languages
- Free WiFi aboard trolley
- Admission to landmarks and museums (except for Arlington Cemetery with Gold and Platinum Passes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 4 years old: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Voucher holders may board at the main booth location located at 1001 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004 or at any Old Town Trolley boarding location
- Tour provider does not accept reservations, and tours run rain or shine
- Passes are valid for six months from the purchase date
- Arlington National Cemetery tour and round-trip water taxi to Georgetown, Alexandria Marina or National Harbor included only for Gold and Platinum Passes
- For Arlington National Cemetery tour, voucher holders can board at the Arlington Cemetery Welcome Center, located at 1 Memorial Ave, Fort Myer, VA 22211
- Live narration offered in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese and Japanese through a convenient language app built with GPS tracking technology
- Handicap-accessible vehicles are available upon request. Assistance animals, such as seeing-eye dogs, are the only animals that are allowed on board the trolleys
- Routes are subject to change during marathons and special events. For updated schedule please call +1 (202) 832-9800
- Visit website here for more details regarding the tours including schedules, stops and maps
- Old Town Trolley operates daily every 30 minutes from 9:00am with last re-boarding at 5:00pm
- Tours do not run on May 26, July 4, October 6, October 27, November 28 and December 25. Tours begin at 11.00am on March 9 and at 12.00pm on May 19
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
This 2-hour Washington, D.C. night tour on a Red Roaster begins at the Smithsonian metro station, wh...
Skip the crowded sidewalks and enjoy a ride on an all-electric Red Roadsters for an exhilarating tou...
Washington DC is remarkable after dark, and this combined shuttle/walking tour brings you a unique, ...
There's no better way to discover the top sights of the nation's capital than on a full-day tour abo...
Interested in the history of D.C.'s numerous National Mall memorials? On this Segway tour, you will ...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...
If you don't feel like trudging around Annapolis on foot this tour will take you aboard an eCruiser ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...