Old Town Trolley tours of Washington D.C.
- Take the shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery
- Hop on and off at your own pace as you explore the nations capital
- Listen to a narration of Washington DC’s famous spots with a live conductor
- Take advantage of the Winter Promo and get two consecutive days for the price of one
Monuments, memorials, museums, picturesque scenery and magnificent architecture are abundant in Washington D.C., and for visitors, Old Town Trolley Tours offers the best way to see it all.
Washington D.C. has so many important points of interest that for most travelers there is just so much to see and do. Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington .D.C makes visiting all the sights in our nation’s capital easy, convenient and fun with fully narrated tours that provide entertainment and fascinating facts about the city and United States history as well as convenient stops where you may hop on and off.
Board the orange and green trolley and visit the United States Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and several of the Smithsonian Museums. See for yourself why so many people are in awe of the Lincoln Memorial and learn the touching stories behind the Vietnam Veterans and World War II Memorials.
Take your time to stroll through the Museum of American History and learn more about Ford’s Theatre and that fateful night when Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. The past, present and future are alive on every corner in Washington D.C. where history has been continually made and where our forefathers worked to protect our freedom.
On Old Town Trolley Tours, you’ll also have time to hop off for shopping, dining and relaxing throughout the city at several of the area’s best stores and restaurants. You’ll feel free to stay as long as you wish at any of the stops along the way—as another trolley will soon come by to pick you up. Enjoy all that Washington D.C. represents at your pace. For more than 25 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has been the tour of choice for so many guests, young and old, delighting them with our own brand of Transportainment.
Blue Loop stops include:
- Washington Welcome Center/Ford’s Theater/Peterson House/Madam Tussauds Wax Museum The White House/The White House Visitor Center
- National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial
- Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum
- U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/Library of Congress
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/Museum of the American Indian/U.S. Botanical Gardens Freer and Sackler Galleries of Art/Smithsonian Castle
- Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing/Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial
- FDR Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial/World War II Memorial; Tour Transfer Station: Transfer for Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle (Red Loop)
- National Museum of American History/National Museum of African American History & Culture National Museum of Natural History
- Newseum/ National Gallery of Art
- National Portrait Gallery/African Art Museum/Spy Museum
Arlington National Cemetery stops include:
- Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center
- President John F. Kennedy Grave Site
- U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
- Pershing Grave Site
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Arlington House
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Sections 55 and 59 (weekend stop only)
- Columbarium and Niche Wall (weekend stop only)
- 9/11 Memorial (weekend stop only)
- Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery shuttle (Red Loop)
- Children 4-12 years
- Children under 4 years are free
Main booth location is at Washington Welcome Center on E Street NW. You may also board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location.
- Reservations are not required
- Only guests with vouchers may board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location
- Daily 9.00am-4:45pm
- Arlington Cemetary Shuttle (Red Loop) pick-up at 10.00am
- Closed on National Marathon Day in March; Rolling Thunder 28 May 2017; Independence Day 4 July; Army Ten Mile Marathon 8 October 2017; Marine Corps Marathon 22 October 2017; Thanksgiving Day 23 November; Christmas Day 25 December.
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Ready to take on the busiest area in D.C.? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into our all-electri...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Ready to test your night-photography skills and see some jaw-dropping views while learning the histo...
It has been more than 150 years since the first military funeral took place at Arlington National Ce...
Interested in the history of D.C.'s numerous National Mall memorials? On this Segway tour, you will ...
Washington DC is remarkable after dark, and this combined shuttle/walking tour brings you a unique, ...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Spend the day touring the nation’s capital, by visiting historical landmarks and monuments - such as...
Washington, DC is the center of American government and politics – and this tour will let you experi...