Tour of Washington DC after dark
- See Washington DC’s famous national monuments illuminated
- Enjoy the beauty of the Iwo Jima, Lincoln, and other memorials
- Stop for amazing opportunities at select monuments on clear nights
- View the Capitol Building, Washington Monument, Kennedy Center
The impressive sight of Washington, D.C.’s national monuments illuminated at night is an absolute can’t-miss for your trip to our Nation's Capital. From the dome of the Capitol Building to the World War II Memorial, you’ll see the city in a whole new light with Gray Line Washington, D.C.
On this evening tour, you’ll visit such famous sites as the White House and the Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean and Iwo Jima Memorials on foot for up-close exploration. You’ll also see the Kennedy Center, U.S. Capitol Building, Reflecting Pool and more from the comfort of your motor-coach. Enjoy the beauty of D.C. by night with Gray Line!
Stops (locations to get off an visit):
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Korean War Memorial
- White House (photo stop only)
- Iwo Jima Memorial
Views from the coach:
- U.S. Capitol Building
- Pennsylvania Ave.
- Washington Monument
- U.S. Capitol Reflecting Pool
- Federal Triangle
- Kennedy Center
- Guided night tour
- Hotel Pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- Children between 3 and 11 years old: reduced
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): reduced
On the day of your tour please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. To get to the bus level, you will go to the center rear of Union Station and go up an escalator, then out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside those doors is a second escalator and we are located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound Building. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your assigned departure time (7 pm). Please note that you will be riding an open-top double decker bus, unless there is inclement weather, in which case we will try to switch up and provide a closed-top motorcoach
- You must be present at Grayline's Union Station office by 7 pm at the latest to guarantee ridership on the tour. Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route. You should arrive between 6:30-6:45 pm to check in properly.
- The drivers are licensed DC sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany you to each memorial, as they are responsible for the motor coach itself.
- On the day of your tour, please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. Other closures may occur due to events in DC shutting down too many streets.
- 3 April - 31 October 2018 from 6.30pm-9.30pm
- 1 November - 31 March 2019 from 4.30pm-7.30pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Seg...
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. T...
Taking a tour of the National Mall at sunset is fascinating on its own, but on an e-Bike tour, you'l...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...