Two-day Washington, D.C. grand tour
- Enjoy a two-day tour with experienced, licensed tour guides
- Visit the U.S. Capitol Building and take pictures in front of the White House
- Pay homage at Arlington National Cemetery and pass many famous memorials
If you want to have a comprehensive view of Washington, D.C., this two-in-one grand tour is for you! Learn from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced tour guides in town as they escort you around the city like a VIP. You'll be enthralled by the history and little-known facts about all the monuments and statues in and around the nation's capital.
During the narrated tour, enjoy a photo opportunity outside the grand U.S. Capitol Building. The tour will also bring you to George Washington's beloved plantation--Mount Vernon--as well as the Arlington National Cemetery, where you can visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
The tram ride through Arlington National Cemetery will also stop at the Kennedy Gravesite. This tour wouldn't be complete without visits to the Reflecting Pool, Women in Military Service for America Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial and Korean Memorial.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- White House (Photo stop)
- U.S. Capitol Building
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial or
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Mt. Vernon Estates and Gardens
- Donald W. Reynolds Museum & Education Center
- Christ Church
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
View from coach:
- FBI Building
- Federal Triangle
- House and Senate Office Building
- Tidal Basin and Cherry Blossoms (when in bloom)
- National Archives
- Washington Monument
- Grant Memorial
- Fort Washington
- Jefferson Memorial
- National Gallery of Art
- Crystal City
- Air Force Memorial
- American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial
- Admission fees
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional Gratuities
- Children ages 3-11 years old: reduced
50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Best of D.C. tour runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery tour runs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- Tour will not run on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- Stops on tour are subject to change
- Once tour departs, guests cannot join along the route
- Guests do not need to go on the tours on consecutive days
- Motorcoach drivers are licensed, D.C. sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany guests to each memorial as they are responsible for the bus itself
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...