Sample some of Wellington's tastiest cocktail creations on this guided walking tour! On this tour, you'll get to enjoy the local atmosphere and soak in every drop of the city's quirky personality. Your guide will take you to different bars located in popular entertainment areas, where you'll even get to meet the master mixologists. Hear about the history of the bars and learn about what makes them so special.
Cocktail walking tour of Wellington
Availability: Monday - Saturday at 5.00pm
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Avoid tourist traps and take a tour with a professional guide
- Taste four craft cocktails and enjoy light bites
- Meet some of Wellington's master mixologists
What to expect
- Guided tour
- At least 4 craft cocktails and light food
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
5 Courtenay Pl, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Outside Sweet Mother's Kitchen
What to remember
- All guests must be over the age of 18
- The tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people
- As this is a walking tour, it is recommended you wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
Food and Spice Odyssey
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.