Pickup at your hotel in Yekaterinburg to start the tour to the old Russian town of Nevyansk with a unique leaning tower. Then visit pottery workshop in Byngi village and have fun making your own pot. Lunch in an authentic tavern. Afternoon visit a real masterpiece of wooden architecture in Kunara village - colorful house of the smith Kirillov.
Full-day village and pottery tour
Language: English , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Feel the spirit of the old-believers' settlements of the 18th century
- Visit the mysterious tower built by famous Demidovs family in Nevyansk with its wonderous rooms
- See magnificent Old-believers' church securing legends of Russian schismatics
- Visit pottery house and learn how to make your own pot
- See the wooden smith's house - a real masterpiece of Russian wooden architecture
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- Pottery workshop
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Meal not mentioned
- Tip (optional)
You will be asked to provide your accommodation details and contact number for hotel pick-up service at the time of booking.
What to remember
- A maximum number of participants is 5
- Price based on per group (group 1-2 people and group 3-5 people)
- Please dress appropriately
- It is recommended to bring your own bottled water
- Hotel pick-up service is available in Yekaterinburg
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.