Gyumri and Marmashen group tour with lunch
- Visit the stunning Gyumri and Marmashen
- Enjoy a professional guided walking tour
- Discover the flavors of traditional Armenian food
This tour will take you to the city of Gyumri – once the artistic capital, and possibly the most beautiful city of Armenia. You will get the chance to explore the city center with its two famous churches, as well as the Black Fortress. Built during the Russian –Turkish war, the fortress still serves as a military base.
The next spot included on this day trip is the 10th century monastic complex of Marmashen, located on the bank of Akhuryan River. Here, you can explore the cradle of the world famous gothic architecture, which was proven to have been spread all over the world thanks to this Monastery. The History museum of Shirak region exhibits elements of the daily urban life of Gyumri of 19th century. It was founded in 1984 in the Dzitoghtsyan family house.
As part of the tour, guests will taste the most famous dishes of traditional Armenian cuisine. The dishes are unique taste, with an appetizing aroma, characteristic only of Armenian cuisine.
- Professional guide service (English, Russian)
- All entrance tickets
- Pick up at your hotel in the city center
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Comfortable vehicles
- Local sweets and bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free of charge when sharing a seat with an adult
- Children 4-10 years of age: half price
2/8 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Near the "Cascade" Complex
- Jacket and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Sunday at 9.00am
- 1 April, 2018 through 10 November, 2018
The trip will start along the shore to reach Noratous, a village which is home to the largest collec...
This day trip takes you to explore one of the most beautiful gorges of Armenia: the Gorge of Qasakh ...
Whilst travelling to Armenia, you may be interested in seeing the world’s first Christian Cathedral ...
Although there are various historical landmarks in Armenia, the oldest and most well-known is probab...
During this 2-day tour, you will be given the opportunity to get acquainted with the South of Armeni...
This tour takes you to Karahunge, the Armenian Stonehenge, which is a whopping 2500 years older than...