Gyumri and Marmashen group tour with lunch
- Visit the stunning Gyumri and Marmashen
- Enjoy a professional guided walking tour
- Discover the flavors of traditional Armenian food
This tour will take you to the city of Gyumri – once the artistic capital, and possibly the most beautiful city of Armenia. You will get the chance to explore the city center with its two famous churches, as well as the Black Fortress. Built during the Russian –Turkish war, the fortress still serves as a military base.
The next spot included on this day trip is the 10th century monastic complex of Marmashen, located on the bank of Akhuryan River. Here, you can explore the cradle of the world famous gothic architecture, which was proven to have been spread all over the world thanks to this Monastery. The History museum of Shirak region exhibits elements of the daily urban life of Gyumri of 19th century. It was founded in 1984 in the Dzitoghtsyan family house.
As part of the tour, guests will taste the most famous dishes of traditional Armenian cuisine. The dishes are unique taste, with an appetizing aroma, characteristic only of Armenian cuisine.
- Professional guide service (English, Russian)
- All entrance tickets
- Pick up at your hotel in the city center
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Comfortable vehicles
- Local sweets and bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free of charge when sharing a seat with an adult
- Children 4-10 years of age: half price
2/8 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Near the "Cascade" Complex
- Jacket and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Sunday at 9.00am
- 1 April, 2018 through 10 November, 2018
Ynfluenceurs Live Tour, c’est un panel d’univers, rassemblant toutes les communautés actives et enga...
Le Mondial du Tatouage 2019 L'édition 2019 marquera la 9ème édition du Mondial du Tatouage. Il a fal...
ALL STAR PERCHE Meeting international organisé par Renaud Lavillenie et Golazo Sports France. Les 20...
Brigitte, la femme de Pierre, a appris depuis peu la liaison de ce dernier avec Viviane ; elle est e...
« Les Trois Mousquetaires », c’est d’abord une formidable histoire d’amitié et de solidarité. Seuls,...
Ils sont 2, ils ne se connaissent pas et pourtant ils vont devoir se supporter pendant plus de 8h da...