Tatev, Karahunj, Shaki waterfall, Areni winery group tour with lunch
- Visit Tatev Monastery
- Enjoy the stunning views from the Wings of Tatev Ropeway
- Visit Shaki waterfall
- Participate in a wine tasting at an Areni winery
This tour takes you to Karahunge, the Armenian Stonehenge, which is a whopping 2500 years older than England's world famous Stonehenge. This is one of the most mystical spots on our planet and it is yet to be widely explored!
A place that can’t be missed whilst in Armenia is Tatev Monastery, which once was the educational and spiritual center of Armenia. It’s built on a high plateau in the Vorotan river gorge, and is surrounded by breathtaking mountains and dense forests. You can reach here riding the world’s longest cableway, Wings of Tatev. During your ride, you will enjoy a spectacular view over one of the most beautiful spots in Armenia (if not in the world).
The next stop is Shaki Waterfall. It is located in Syunik Province. On the left side of the river Vorotan’s gorge, basalt lava flows have solidified to form a ledge 18 meters high from which the waterfall cascades down.
During this trip you will also have a chance to visit Areni, that is known for its spectacular history in winemaking, bearing the name of one of the oldest grape varieties in the world. So if you are a wine connoisseur, don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit Areni and all of its vineyards.
As part of the tour, guests will taste the most famous dishes of traditional Armenian cuisine. The dishes are unique in taste and aroma, characteristic only of Armenian cuisine.
- Professional guide service (English, Russian)
- All entrance tickets
- Pick up at your hotel in the city center
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Comfortable vehicles
- Local sweets and bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free of charge when sharing a seat with an adult
- Children 4-10 years of age: half price
2/8 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Near the "Cascade" Complex
- Jacket and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wednesday and Saturday at 8.00am
- 1 March, 2018 through 10 November, 2018
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...