On this tour, you will get the chance to see the enchanting side that is Javanese heritage and culture, which will give you local insight knowledge! You'll then catch a Becak which will take you directly to the beautiful and mysterious Taman Sari (Water Palace), built by the first ruler of Jogjakarta which was built to serve as his personal harem and bathing pool. Finally, you'll get to see one of Indonesia's most popular workshops. This traditional Batik factory will allow you to create your own batik, start from scratch, making your personal design. Fun for the whole family!
Half-day morning tour of Jogja
- Take a stroll at the Beringharjo Traditional Market
- See the beautiful Taman Sari Palace
- Catch the local vibe at the Batik Factory
- Fully AC vehicle with Guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses which were not mentioned in the program
- Child (2-5): Reduced
- Infant (0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel in Jakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Jakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour has a minimum of 2 adults
- To support sustainable tourism, we suggest that guests bring their own water bottle
- Pick-up is at 9.00 am