Embark on a private tour of Java's temples and immerse yourself in the island’s historical culture. Prambanan Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Indonesia which is defined by its tall and pointed architecture. Meanwhile, The Borobudur temple which is the largest single Buddhist monument in the Southern Hemisphere. Learn about the influence of Buddhism and Hinduism in Indonesia as the country with the most Muslim population.
Private Borobudur and Prambanan Temple tour
- Visit two of the most popular temples in Indonesia, Prambanan and Borobudur Temple
- Immerse yourself in Indonesia's historical culture
- Learn about how Hinduism and Buddhism influence the culture in Indonesia
- Fully AC vehicle with guide
- Entrance fee
- A bottle of water
- Personal expenses
- Child (2-5 years)
- Infants (1 months-1year): free seated with an adult
Pick-up from your hotel in Yogyakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Yogyakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Pick-up starts at 8.00am