Beat the crowds and witness the stunning sunrise over the UNESCO listed Borobudur Temple. The Borobudur temple which is the largest single Buddhist monument in the Southern Hemisphere. The journey will take about 1.5 hours to see majestic sunrise for a truly enlightening experience. You will leave at dawn when the air is fresh and as the mist begins to lift, the sun will surround the volcanoes and terraced fields, highlighting the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha.
Private Borobudur sunrise tour with breakfast
- Witness the sunrise over beautiful landscapes in Java
- Visit the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere, Borobudur Temple
- Take amazing photos of the experience
- Fully AC vehicle with guide
- Entrance fee
- A bottle of water
- Personal expenses
- Child (2-5 years)
- Infants (1 months-1year): free seated with an adult
Pick-up from your hotel in Yogyakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Yogyakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Pick-up starts at 4.00am