From Zadar: Plitvice National Park private tour
- Discover the enchanting wilderness inside Croatia's largest national Park
- Marvel at the 16 interconnected cascading lakes
- Admire the beautiful flora and fauna of this UNESCO World Heritage site
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Southeast Europe's oldest national parks and Croatia's largest. You will be picked up from your hotel in Zadar and then driven to this UNESCO World Heritage Site where you'll admire breathtaking nature:
- 16 interconnected upper and lower lakes arranged in cascades, a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers, all separated by natural travertine dams, a result of an interplay between water, air and plants
- Vast forests that are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species
- Walk through the limestone canyon of the “Lower Lakes”,
- Take an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak
- Panoramic train ride and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point
- See the impressive “Great Waterfall” and the “Sastavci” waterfalls and the beautiful dark blue lakes of Novakovica Brod, Kaluserovac, Gavanovac and Milanovac, as well as the vastness of Lake Kozjak.
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Zadar
- Transport with comfortable passenger van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water and snacks during the walk
- In front of your hotel
- Bring camera for capturing breathtaking pictures of Plitvice
- Wear sportswear and closed comfortable shoes
- Bring snacks and water
- Have a warm sweater, raincoat and collapsible umbrella on hand and due to unpredictable weather
- Not recommended for children younger than three years-old as well as anyone with mobility issues as tour includes walking on uneven surfaces
- Tour requires a minimum of four full price adult bookings to operate. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum booking requirements not being met, you will receive a full refund
- Walking tour is about three-four hours long and can be adjusted
- Daily: 9.00am
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and...
Discover Pag: the island of salt, lace and cheese, with medieval city of the same name. At first gla...
Zadar is a three thousand year-old city founded by an old Liburnian tribe, urbanized by Romans and d...
Split is Croatia's second-largest city and the largest in Dalmatia, sitting on the eastern shore of ...
Your tour will start with pick-up from your accommodation in Zadar. You will drive through coastal a...
Visit the jewel of the Adriatic Sea on a full-day tour to Kornati National Park, sailing from Zadar....
Discover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on your boat tour from Zadar. The park covers a...
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combinati...
You will board your boat in Zadar Old Town and sail through the most beautiful islands of the Zadar ...
Discover the historically rich and architecturallystunning city of Zadar - the capital Dalmatia, dur...