Full-day tour Krka National Park from Zadar
- Enjoy stunning views of cascading waterfalls
- Take a swim in the many beautiful lakes
- See Skradinski Buk Falls, and admire the flora and fauna with over 200 species of birds
Discover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on your boat tour from Zadar. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles) including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls; one of Croatia's most famous sights. This park holds an abundance of various species of birds and is a significant destination for spring and fall migrations, making this an ideal tour for both the amateur and the birdwatcher.
On the day of your tour you will be picked-up in Old Town Zadar and driven to Skradin. Here you will board a boat for a 30 minute guided tour on the parks beautiful lake and see the cascading waterfall of Skradinski buk. After you will visit the park's ethno collection, mills, and weaving workshops. Your tour will finish with drop off in Zadar at 5.00pm.
- Boat ride and walking tour
- Professional tour guide
- Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant)
- Local taxes, fuel surcharge, insurance
- Entrance prices, per person, to the National Park are:
- €15 (1 April to 30 June and 1 September to 31 October 2018)
- €24 (1 July to 31 August 2018)
- Children (ages 1-3) Free
- Children (ages 4-11)
Ul. Šime Vitasovica 2, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Look for a bus stop, marked with a picture of a bus.
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect the money to buy skip-the-line tickets
- During swimming season do not forget your swimming suit, towel and sunscreen
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
After departing from your hotel in Dubrovnik in the morning, you will take a short break on the Dubr...
If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...