Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour From Zadar Cruise Port
- Enjoy the company of your professional and entertaining guide
- Explore Croatia's most famous National Park
- Take an electric boat trip on Kozjak Lake
- Return to the port with enough time before your ship departs
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is located about halfway between Zagreb and Zadar and was granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979. Marked on old maps as the Devil’s Garden, the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
After pick-up from the cruise port, you will drive for approximately 1.5 hours before reaching the national park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears. Once at the national park, begin your 4-hour guided tour through the park. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders.
As well as the walking tour, your tour includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak Lake. You will return to Zadar with spare time before your cruise ship's departure.
- Pick-up from the cruise ship port
- Round-trip transfers
- Professional guide
- Electric boat ride
- All taxes
- Entrance fee for the national park (€8 in low season, €20 in high season)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Gaženička cesta 28, 23000, Zadar
We will be meet you at the cruise ship port in Zadar. Your guide will meet you at the exit terminal by the taxi station and will be holding a sign with the tour supplier's name on it - Croatica.eu
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are good for walking
- Bring an extra layer as the park is colder than Zadar
- Please bring cash in the local currency for the national park admission fee
- The tour duration can be adjusted to suit your cruise ship schedule
The tour is operating every day, and starting and return times are scheduled according to cruise ship arrivals and departures
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Go back to the ancient Roman Empire with our expert guides on this great walking tour of the histori...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Think you can trust your senses? Think again. The Museum of Senses Split is a wonderland of head-scr...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...