- Spend the day in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage site of Plitvice National Park
- Walk by the side of terraced lakes and moss covered waterfalls
- Relax on a boat ride on Kozjak lake
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” this spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
Departing from Zadar at 8.15am, you will drive for 1 hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears. Once at the national park, you will begin your 4-hour guided tour, visiting the Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you will not be able to swim in these lakes, as they are protected, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders. Besides walking and sightseeing your tour includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak lake. On your journey back to Zadar you will stop at a restaurant in the Lika region. Here you can choose to have lunch and taste the local foods or stretch your legs before returining to Zadar at 6.00pm.
- Transportation driver
- Professional tour guide
- Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant)
- Walking tour
- Boat ride (20 minutes)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Insurance and fuel surcharge
- Entrance to the National Park, per person :
- €15 (September 1 and October 31)
- €20 (April 1 to June 30 2018 and September 1 to October 31 2018)
- €34 (July 1 to Aug 31 2018)
- Optional lunch, 50,00 HRK/€7
- Infant (ages 0-3) Free
- Children (ages 4-11)
Šime Vitasovića 2, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Look for a bus stop, marked with a picture of a bus.
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it to buy skip-the-line tickets
Zadar es una ciudad de tres mil años de antigüedad. La fundaron los liburnos (una antigua tribu ilir...
Descubre Pag: la isla de sal, encaje y queso, con la ciudad medieval del mismo nombre. A primera vis...
Descubra la históricamente rica y arquitectónica ciudad de Zadar, la capital de Dalmacia, durante su...
¡Este tour es personalizable según sus preferencias para el día perfecto en el agua! En su viaje pue...
Su recorrido comenzará con la recogida desde su alojamiento en Zadar. Conducirá a través de las área...
El casco antiguo de Zadar también alberga el Foro Romano más grande de este lado de la costa del Adr...