Private island hopping tour of Zadar
- Private day trip island hopping
- Cruise with your personal, experienced skipper
- Enjoy unexplored beaches to snorkel and swim
This tour is customizable to your preferences for the perfect day on the water! On your trip you can visit Ugljan, Preko, Sabuša beach, Muline beach, Ošljak, Galovac and the Kornati Islands national park, by speedboat. Your skipper for the day is very experienced and knows all the best spots on all of the islands to great local restaurants that offer authentic Dalmatian food. Ask your skipper to escort you to the best spots for snorkeling, to explore the blue Croatian waters marine life. Then travel to secluded beaches where you can relax and soak in the sun.
- Boat rental with skipper
- All taxes and insurance
- Transfer to the meeting point in Zadar
- Personal expenses (meals and drinks)
- Fuel surcharge (100,00 €)
Liburnska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Our boat is located in Old Town, at the Gradski most bridge. The crossing of Liburnska obala and Ul. Nova vrata.
- Tour available for maximum of 5 people
- Bring swimming suit, sunscreen and beach towels
- Inform tour provider at time of booking, if you would like to snorkel
- Have 100,00 € prepared in cash for fuel surchrage
Zadar is a three thousand year-old city founded by an old Liburnian tribe, urbanized by Romans and d...
Discover Pag: the island of salt, lace and cheese, with medieval city of the same name. At first gla...
Discover the historically rich and architecturallystunning city of Zadar - the capital Dalmatia, dur...
Your tour will start with pick-up from your accommodation in Zadar. You will drive through coastal a...
The old town of Zadar is also home to the largest Roman Forum on this side of the Adriatic coast. On...
Discover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on your boat tour from Zadar. The park covers a...