Private Mostar and Medjugorje Day Trip from Zadar
- See the highlights of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day to Mostar and Medjugorje
- Marvel at the Islamic monuments of Mostar, including the iconic Old Bridge
- Explore Mostar during your free time
- Visit one of the most important pilgrim sites in Europe at Medjugorje
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and Medjugorje in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Marvel at the Ottoman monuments of Mostar, famous for its Old Bridge that was immaculately restored after the Balkan War. Learn more about the cosmopolitan town's Islamic heritage and visit the historic bazaar and mosque – one of the biggest and most beautiful in Herzegovina. Head to the 16th-century Old Bridge (Stari Most) and admire its graceful arch over the Neretva River.
Enjoy a traditional lunch, and then make a pilgrimage to the town of Medjugorje, considered Europe's 3rd most important site of apparitions. Choose to take part in a Holy Mass or simply gaze at the beautiful scenery at leisure. Visit St. James Church and see where the Virgin Mary famously appeared to 6 local children.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Licensed guide
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
Pick up from the address of your accommodation in Zadar
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing appropriate for religious sites.
- Warm clothing is recommended outside the summer months.
- Bring your passport on the day of travel.
The tours are operating every day, usually, at 7 am but the time is flexible.
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
Enjoy this exclusive full-day boat tour with a private guide through the stunning Croatian waters to...
Get ready for a relaxing tour in Zadar. This fishing activity offers a firsthand life experience for...
Experience the remarkable coast of Zadar aboard a private sailing boat and relax as you sail along o...
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located approximately halfway between Zagr...