Private Saharun boat trip
- Experience the beautiful scenery of some of Croatia's most stunning islands
- Swim and dive in the best bays of Zadar archipelago
- Visit Saharun beach that was declared the most beautiful beach in the area
Enjoy this exclusive full-day boat tour with a private guide through the stunning Croatian waters to the remarkable Saharun beach, one of the best sandy beaches in the country.
Depart from Uskok or Diklo in Zadar at 09:00 AM. If you are staying far from there or you don't have a car please contact the tour operator who will check the option of a closer pick-up is possible.
Navigate through the majestic waters to your first stop, the beautiful island of Zverinac, enjoy a brief dip in the ocean and some morning coffee. You have the option of snorkeling here as well. After that, continue to the main destination of the tour - wonderful Saharun beach.
Once at the beach, enjoy 3 hours of free time during which you can swim, snorkel and sunbathe, before returning to the boat and slowly beginning your return trip to Zadar. On the way back, stop in at several locations on the way recommended by your skipper, and enjoy one final stop for coffee and swimming at the Lukoran part. Arrival in Zadar is scheduled for approximately 06:00 PM.
- Boat transportation
- Snorkeling equipment for up to 6 people
- Professional Skipper
- Fuel for the trip in the amount of €100
Ul. Peroša 7, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The departure location is either Diklo or Uskok (upon availability) - contact your local operator for the details
- If you are staying far from Uskok / Diklo or you don't have a car please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that the trip can be performed with two different boats - rubber boat or speedboat, upon availability. If you have specific wishes for one of these two options please contact us in advance and we will check availability for you!
Depart from Uskok or Diklo (upon availability) in Zadar at 09:00 AM.
If you are staying far from Uskok / Diklo or you don't have a car please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
Get ready for a relaxing tour in Zadar. This fishing activity offers a firsthand life experience for...
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and...
Experience the remarkable coast of Zadar aboard a private sailing boat and relax as you sail along o...
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located approximately halfway between Zagr...