Trakoscan Castle and Varazdin guided tour from Zagreb
- Enjoy a guided visit of two must-see destinations from Zagreb
- Explore the Trakoscan Castle on a small hill and surrounded by a forest
- Walk around Varazdin - one of the prettiest towns in Central Europe
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, located on an idyllic hill next to a lake surrounded by deep forests. It doesn't matter if you're visiting in spring, summer, autumn or winter, Trakoscan is magnificent and dreamy all year long.
Next, visit a baroque town of Varazdin and admire its rich history, romantic streets, architecture, museums, galleries, palaces. Accompanied by a local guide walk the streets of the city and experience the Baroque firsthand! Explore the town with your guide and then enjoy some free time before heading back to Zagreb.
In Trakoscan you can enjoy your free time by relaxing in a restaurant on the lake or renting a pedal boat. Varazdin has few museums and galleries that you can visit, such as Varaždin City Museum (the Old Town of Varazdin), Gallery of Old and New Masters, which houses over 5,300 works of art divided into ten collections, and The 'World of insects' entomological collection.
- Entrance fee to the Trakoscan park
- Entrance fee to Trakoscan museum
- Local/licensed guide in Varazdin
- Tour guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Visits to the museums and galleries in Varaždin
- Meals and drinks
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street.
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Daily at 8.00am
The city of Zagreb, Croatia's capital, is the country's historic and political threshold between the...
If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the sensational Plitvice Lakes National Park on this one day tour from Zagreb. Before arrivi...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...