Wine o'clock in Zagreb
- Learn a about Croatian wines and wine production
- Visit a beautiful, authentic, local wine shop
- Enjoy a pleasant guided walk of Zagreb
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thirst for exploring new places. Meet your local guide and start a pleasant walking tour of Zagreb – a perfect introduction to the city and its long history. Learn a little something about Croatian wines and wine production in a beautiful, authentic, local wine shop where you'll sit at a bar and enjoy a unique wine tasting programme provided by a local host. Buy a bottle at a special price to continue enjoying after the programme is finished. Your guide will take you back to the starting point or you can decide to stick around the bar a bit longer after the tour.
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town with a local, licensed guide
- Wine presentation and tasting in a local wine bar
- Discount in the wine shop (-10%)
- Meals and drinks (except the wines offered during the wine tasting)
- Hotel pick-up
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- The tour starts in front of the Tourist Information Center on the main square in Zagreb.
- The tour ends at the same place where it started.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts at the meeting point and bring a printed voucher with you.
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- Please check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information
- The walking tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events in the city during the tour
- Daily at 1.30pm
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Go back to the ancient Roman Empire with our expert guides on this great walking tour of the histori...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Think you can trust your senses? Think again. The Museum of Senses Split is a wonderland of head-scr...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...