Zumaia Basque Coast Geopark guided tour
- Walk around the most important streets and buildings of Zumaia, a little village west of San Sebastian
- Admire the incredible rocky cliffs
- Discover the UNESCO Global Geopark and enjoy astonishing views of the Basque Coast
- Explore Itzurun beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of the Cantabric sea
You will start the tour at Ignacio Zuloaga Plaza, to then walk around the most important streets and buildings of Zumaia, a little village west of San Sebastian and well known for its incredible rocky cliffs. Here you will discover hidden fossils and talk about the history of this unique place. You 'll then head off the beaten path to a hidden viewpoint with astonishing views of the Basque Coast UNESCO Global Geopark. An area that holds 60 million years of our planet's history!
After admiring the views you'll descent to Itzurun beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of the Cantabric sea. There you will experience and learn about how is that we have this incredible geological heritage here. You'll then visit the iconic "Ermita de San Telmo”, where you'll do some more fossil hunting. Algorri rocky cove will be your last stop where secrets of the past will be unmasked and you'll learn about the mass extinction of the dinosaurs, along with enjoying more astonishing views.
To finish the tour you'll go to one of two great bars for a pintxo and a drink. One of them is the only bar that serves the traditional Octopus soup all year round (only during the mornings though). If not, you'll go to a hidden gastronomic gem.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish)
- Snacks and drinks
- Local taxes
- Makila traditional walking stick during the tour
- Use of poncho in case of rain
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old: free of charge
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Teenagers 13-17 years old: reduced
Ignacio Zuloaga Enparantza Plaza, Zumaia
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back or heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 participants
Daily at 9.30am and 4.00pm
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...