Vincent van Gogh House entrance ticket
- See Vincent Van Gogh’s birthplace
- Enjoy an inspiring presentation of the life and work of Vincent van Gogh
- Explore temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary artists
Learn about the life of the world-famous artist at his birthplace Vincent van Gogh House in Zundert. Listen to an audio guide that tells you Van Gogh’s story and enjoy interactive displays at the permanent “Roots of a Master” exhibition. Join Vincent on a journey of discovery around places from his youth. Meet his brother Theo, his mother and father and Uncle ‘Cent’ the art dealer, and imagine yourself in the Van Gogh family’s living room.
In addition to the permanent exhibition you can see interesting temporary exhibitions focused on works by artists from the 20th and 21st century who have been and still are inspired by Vincent van Gogh.
- Entrance to the Van Gogh house
- Audio guide
Markt 26-27, 4881 Zundert, Netherlands
The Van Gogh House is located in Zundert. Please show your voucher at the entrance.
- Wheelchair friendly (exhibitions are accessible with elevator)
- Van Gogh house is open
- Wednesday to Friday 10.00am–5.00pm
- Saterday and Sunday 12.00am–5.00pm
- Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, King’s day, Corso Sunday and Christmas day
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...