- Experience the First Cliff Walk by Tissot
- Fly with the gigantic zip line: First Flyer
- Ride down with Mountain Carts and Trottibike Scooters
This exciting adventure in the Swiss Alps guarantees adrenaline and thrills! On this mountain tour you can experience a range of exhilarating activities, such as The First Flyer, the Cliff Walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart and trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald.
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes and listening to interesting explanations from your multilingual guide. After a picture stop at the famous village of Interlaken, we take you to the charming mountain resort Grindelwald. Take the cable car up to Mt. First to experience the unique summit attraction First Cliff Walk by Tissot. The trail with a 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick.
Grab a bite to eat on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”. Just a few steps aside, you find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activity: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84km/h.
Continue your trip by Mountain Cart, a new fun sport vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets. Enjoy some leisure time to explore the alpine village Grindelwald before you take the train back to Interlaken, where you meet your tour guide again for the return trip to Zurich.
The professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zurich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zurich. The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information.
- Partly live guided in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Ascent by aerial cable car to Mt. First
- Cliff Walk, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trottibike, helmet
- Train between Grindelwald and Interlaken
- Personal expenses
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Discounted Rate for children from 10 to 15 years
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Important: Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities. Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along!
- Children permitted from 10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 25 kg
- Maximum weight is 125 kg
- In case of bad weather, some of the activities might be canceled for security reason and a partial refund is provided directly by the First Cable Car
- If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided
- The multi-lingual guide accompanies the tour from Zurich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zurich. The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information
- From May to October: Daily at 8.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before
Nesta turnê clássica de duas horas, você começa a descobrir Zurique, o centro comercial e cultural d...
Este encantador passeio pela manhã leva você a uma rota panorâmica para o norte da Suíça e mostra as...
Não perca o destaque do seu feriado suíço. Leve esta emocionante e inesquecível excursão de dia inte...
Desfrute de um serão agradável em Zurique com esta excursão noturna! Após um curto passeio introdutó...
Este espetacular passeio em grupo pequeno leva você fora do caminho ideal para o coração dos Alpes S...
Vá para onde os suíços vão visitar o lindo Monte Rigi. Aprecie a incrível vista sobre 13 lagos e o m...