Zurich city tour by bus
- See the famous shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and the financial district
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Lake Zurich and the Swiss Alps
- Experience a cogwheel train ride up to the popular Grand Hotel Dolder
- Go for a short walk through the Old Town
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of Switzerland, which is consecutively awarded the "city with the world's best quality of life". Sit back and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as your guide points out the highlights of this unique city!
Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zurich's famous financial district. Picture stop at the port of Enge where you enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zurich. Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the Zürichberg district with many superb mansions of glorious past times. A great experience is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps.
Cruising the university quarter, you see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich and Zurich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town. The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church and the Fraumünster church with the famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends there or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking.
- Live guide in English and German
- Audio guide available in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Personal expenses
- Children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The official departure place is the Sihlquai Coach Terminal on Limmatstrasse 5. The meeting point is a white ticket office with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- From April to October: Daily at 10.00am, 1.00pm and 3.30pm
- November to March: Daily at 1.00pm
- Meeting time 15 minutes before
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...