Organ concert in the St Stephen's Basilica
- Listen to an organ concert in St. Stephen's Basilica
- Hear performances by Miklos Teleki and Kolos Kováts
- Enjoy a flute performance by Eleonóra Krusic
St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest. Experience an unforgettable organ concert in this magnificent building and see some of the country’s best artists perform.
The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous and talented concert and oratorio singer in Hungary. He received the Liszt Ferenc prize, Merit of Art and the Kossuth Prize.
Flute performance is added to the concert as well, it is played by Eleonóra Krusic who had been playing many times and in many orchestras in Hungary and abroad during the last years.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Concert tickets
Budapest, Szent István Bazilika, Szent István tér 1., 1051 Hungary
The meeting point is at the St stephens Basilica.
- You can choose your seating in three different categories
- Please be at St Stephen's Basilica at 7.40pm
- Concert starts at 8.00pm on Thursdays
Descubra todas as atracções mais importantes de Budapeste com o seu guia turístico durante um passei...
Siga as pegadas da famosa imperatriz Sisi e explore o Palácio Gödöllő, a residência de verão da rain...
Visite a iluminada 'Paris do Oriente' e passe uma noite memorável num restaurante tradicional húngar...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...