Matryoshka doll private painting class in St Petersburg
- Treat your kids to an exciting pastime and let them engage in a creative process
- Enjoy the lovely atmosphere at Matryoshka art boutique in the heart Vasilievsky island
- Have fun painting your own matryoshka-doll instructed by a professional artist
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try this matryoshka doll painting class! Grab a brush and get involved in a painting process assisted by a professional artist. The whole event will be held in a small art boutique located in the heart of the Vasilievsky Island. Let your children engage in a creative activity while you are enjoying a flavorful cup of coffee or better - join them and make your one-of-a-kind matryoshka doll!
It's best to book the class in the morning as the dolls should dry for a couple of hours, and then you can collect them in the evening. If you are staying in Saint Petersburg for several days and have an afternoon class, you can pick up the dolls the following morning.
- One blank matryoshka-doll per person
- Professional artist's time for 2 hours
- Acrylic paint, brushes, aprons, decorations for the dolls and other necessary little things
- English, French, German or Spanish speaking translator
- Roundtrip transfer (if relevant option selected)
- Drinks and snacks
Kirov Palace of Culture - Noi Trotsky, 83, Bolshoi Ave. of Vasilievsky Island, St. Petersburg, 199106
You can choose to go directly to the venue (Matryoshka Artboutique) or book a transfer from your hotel/accommodations in St Petersburg. Please indicate your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- This tour is available also for cruise ship passengers. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please make sure to provide the personal information requested after booking confirmation
- Cruise ship passengers must order the relevant option (it additionally includes visa-free paperwork and roundtrip transfer)
- If you would like to take the tour in Italian or Portuguese, there is a surcharge of 55 USD per group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for availability
- Daily: please select your start time when booking
Seu guia e motorista irão encontrá-lo em seu hotel para levá-lo para a Residência Imperial Tsarskoye...
No show folclórico "Feel Yourself Russian" no Palácio Nikolayevsky em São Petersburgo, você conhecer...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
São Petersburgo é o famoso porto russo no Báltico que liga a Rússia ao resto da Europa durante sécul...
Visite o Museu Hermitage por conta própria e use o serviço de portaria skip-the-line ao mesmo tempo!...
Veja uma das cidades mais excitantes da Europa a partir de uma perspectiva totalmente única - um cru...