Vision 22-min helicopter tour of Dubai
- Have a panoramic view of The Palm and Atlantis Hotel
- Get a closer view of the Burj Al Arab, The World Islands and the coastline of Jumeirah
- Be stunned by the astonishing look of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building
- Experience a wonderful vista of Old Dubai including Dubai Creek, the Heritage Village and the historical wind towers and mosques
- Choose the option for a roundtrip hotel transfer
Explore the city of vision and experience an exciting helicopter flight taking off from the helipad at Dubai Police Academy. Fly over the breathtaking sights including the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis hotel and World Islands. As the aerial sight-seeing gaze continues at the famous Dubai shorelines and beaches, be amazed with the stunning Burj Al Arab, the 7-star hotel , and Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. You will get to see Old Dubai where you will find the Heritage Wind Towers, The Old Souk, and the Dubai Creek are historically situated. Vision Tour is a MUST TRY experience when visiting Dubai.
You can also choose private tour for a maximum of five people to share the views with your closest friends or family and/or choose the roundtrip transfer for a convenient hotel pick-up/drop-off service.
- 22-minute helicopter tour
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
153 Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will meet at the helipad at Dubai Police Academy.
- All passengers must arrive one hour prior to flight time
- Wear light clothing
- Child policy: only children of above 16 kgs are allowed on board the aircraft
- Kindly present ID or Passport copy for boarding procedures
- Camera lens should be less than 400 mm
- Selfie sticks and tablets are strictly not allowed on the flight
- Tours operate daily departing between 8.00am-5.00pm
- The time of departure is subject to change. The exact time will be confirmed prior to your flight
Hier trifft man auf den Slope und zerfetzt den Schnee! Der Slope-Session-Pass gibt Ihnen die Freihei...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...