Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik
- See the beautiful Northern Lights
- Take pictures of this natural spectacle
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Enjoy the natural spectacle of the Aurora Borealis away from the buzz and lights of the city.
The destinations are different from day to day as the experienced guide always heads in the direction where there will be the greatest chance of catching the lights. It can be a hunt, but you can rely on a team of skilled hunters who do their best to provide you with the most enjoyable experience as possible.
In the rare cases where you do not see the northern lights, you are welcome to join another northern lights tour free of charge.
- English guide
- WiFi on the bus
- Free entrance to Aurora Reykjavik exhibition on the day of the tour
- Children ages 0-7: not permitted
- Youth ages 8-15: reduced
To confirm the exact time for your pick-up please contact the tour operator before the tour day by following the instructions on your voucher.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 8 years old
- Daily at 8.30pm and 9.30pm from August to April
- Please be ready at your pickup location at the time mentioned on your voucher
- The duration of the tour is 3 to hours
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...
White-beaked dolphins, humpback whales and harbour porpoises are just some of the mammals you're lik...