- Follow the traces of Vincent Van Gogh in Arles
- Admire the breathtaking view from the medieval village Les Baux de Provence
- Free time to explore the town of St Remy de Provence
- Enjoy a photo stop at Les Antiques and St Paul de Mausole
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its roman architecture, cultural heritage, its fresh cuisine and the impressionists like Manet, Cézanne, Pissarro or Van Gogh. If you want to discover the region in one day and see a selection of the most important sites, this tour is what you need: it will take you to the heart of Provence and to see the highlights of the region.
You will first discover Saint Rémy de Provence, typical village where you will enjoy free time to stroll around a traditional provençal market if you visit to go on a Wednesday. You will then enjoy a photo stop at two Roman monuments; les Antiques and Saint Paul de Mausole.
Next stop is les Baux de Provence, a perched medieval village with narrow stoned streets, and an imposing ruins castle. Do not miss the breathtaking view from the top of the hill.
You will explore the small picturesque city of Arles while following the paths of the painter Vincent Van Gogh. You will see the places where he created his most famous paintings in 1888. The city is also known for its Roman architectural heritage: the Amphitheater, Constantin Thermal Baths, Cryptoporticus amongst the numerous monuments of the city. Do not miss also the magnificent 12th century cloister of Saint Trophime (entrance fee not included).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Entrance fee to Saint Trophime church
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
- Every Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Departure: 9.00am/Return: 5.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Ils ont l'air mais pas la chanson.... Deux hommes fatigués, un peu au bout du rouleau, trop gentils....
Vald, de son vrai nom Valentin Le Du, né le 15 juillet 1992 est un rappeur français. Il découvre le ...
Un véritable guide humoristique pour découvrir Marseille au travers de son histoire, sa géographie, ...
Le loup a faim ! Mangera-t-il le petit chaperon rouge ou bien les 3 petits cochons si dodus ???
Tintamarre, l'âne musicien, s'en va sur les chemins. Il a décidé de devenir une star de la chanson !...
En prononçant la formule magique, de drôles de personnages sortent de la marmite et racontent leurs ...