Emmerdale village filming locations tour
- See the original Woolpack pub and Home Farm
- See many of the locations used in the show since the 1970's including the original Emmerdale Farm
- See how locations in the old Emmerdale village were used in the special December 2016 episode about Ashley's battle with dementia
- Enjoy the beauty of the Yorkshire Countryside scenes featured in Emmerdale's opening title sequence from 1998 - 2005
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR VISITS OLD EMMERDALE LOCATIONS**
The Emmerdale Classic tour is perfect for the older generation of fans who remember Emmerdale when it was first on TV from 1972-1997. On the Emmerdale Tour of Classic Locations you will discover how Emmerdale Farm (as the program was then called) started and how the programme centred around Annie Sugden’s original farm.
On the tour you will learn how the program has developed through to the present day and how filming is done in various ways using the Leeds Studio, Harewood sets and outside locations.
As you depart Leeds City Centre you will go past the ITV Studios where the interior filming takes place and who’s exteriors have been used as Hotten General Hospital. The tour will also stop in Otley which has been used as the location for Hotten from 1972 to date. The main market square is often featured in the programme and you will have time to enjoy a refreshment in one of the local cafes.
The next stop is in the village of Esholt which was used as the original Emmerdale Village. Customers will have time to explore the village for approximately 45 minutes and enjoy a drink in the original Woolpack that was featured in the show from 1976 to 1997 as well as a special episode in December 2016 about Ashley.
There will also be a brief stop at Butler’s Farm where Moira Barton lives and you can take pictures of this privately owned property from the coach. You’ll also be able to drive past the farm near Leathley where Emmerdale Farm was originally shot.
The Emmerdale Tour of Classic Locations takes in some beautiful countryside which is the setting for Emmerdale and you will also enjoy seeing Home Farm as this building is not replicated at Harewood.
Your tour will then return you to Leeds Railway Station.
The tour will appeal to any one visiting Leeds for the day or staying a few days longer and is perfect if you are also visiting the Emmerdale Studio Experience or doing the Emmerdale Village Tour at Harewood.
- Return coach transfer
- Entry ticket
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car/booster seats for children under 3 years
- Children (ages 16 and under)
- Seniors (ages 65 and up)
Opposite the Scarborough Hotel, Bishopsgate Street (next to Leeds Railway Station)
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- As the tour involves a lot of walking and as seating on the set is very limited, this tour is not recommended for those with mobility difficulties
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- March - October: Saturday at 1.00pm
Vieni e unisciti a noi in un tour di mezza giornata con Peaky Blinders per avere la possibilità di e...
Scopri la storica Durham, al centro della quale troverai il sito patrimonio dell'UNESCO della Catted...
In questo tour nel cuore del centro di Liverpool, scoprirai l'eredità lasciata dai Beatles e ammirer...
Set in the 1960’s, Heartbeat proved a hit with audiences all over the world for nearly two decades. ...
Segui la tua guida in Grey Street per un'introduzione agghiacciante a Newcastle, Negromanti, Esplosi...
Immergiti nel ricco passato di Newcastle e nella sua splendida architettura con un tour a piedi di 2...
Dirigetevi verso nord per Captain Cook Country, costeggiando il Parco Nazionale di North York Moors ...
Il tour City Sightseeing York catturerà i cuori di tutte le età! Con così tante cose da fare e attra...
Questo tour guidato di un piccolo gruppo da York ti porta nello straordinario paesaggio del Parco Na...
Scopri l'aspra bellezza del nord dell'Inghilterra rurale in questo viaggio di 8 ore a North York Moo...