Walk-On Walk-Off San Francisco
- Discover San Francisco with this Walk-On Walk-Off walking tour pass
- Complete flexibility: There is no need to reserve your place in advance, just show up 10 minutes before departure and take the tour
- Neighborhood strolls include North Beach, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, The Castro, Haight-Ashbury, Mission (with murals) our delicious Taco Tour.
- All tours take 60 – 90 minutes, so you can take a few in a single day or enjoy a more relaxed pace of travel
The wonderful thing about San Francisco is its diversity – the diversity of its food, its culture, its people and its neighborhoods. Enjoy an authentic experience of the city when you take to its streets with our team of passionate local storytellers. For 7 days you’ll have access to a series of 9 tours with guaranteed departures (most departing daily), without the need to reserve in advance. Tours include:
- Fisherman’s Wharf, where you’ll learn about the city’s maritime history, see the seals, visit Pier 39 and, of course, hear tales from Alcatraz Prison, clearly visible across the water. Runs daily.
- The Golden Gate Bridge, which we’ll walk at the most pleasant time of day to learn about this incredible feat of engineering. Runs daily.
- Union Square to Chinatown, where you’ll learn the history of San Francisco through the eyes of the immigrants who made it their home. From the Gold Rush to the Great Fire, America’s oldest Chinatown is one of the most fascinating and history-filled areas of the entire city. Runs daily.
- North Beach, on the other hand, was once the city’s roaring red-light district but has since been re-shaped by the Italian community, making it one of the best places to eat in the city. Check out the old jazz clubs and cafes where the beat writers created their genre and get tips on where to eat . Runs daily.
- The Castro is famous as the home of Harvey Milk – one of many LGBTQI+ heroes you’ll learn about on your exploration of this colorful neighborhood. Runs daily.
- Mission has cleaned itself up in recent years but hasn’t gentrified as much as the rest of the city, making it a fantastic place to see what the more rough and ready San Francisco once looked like. Explore architecture and streets art as you learn about the city’s huge Latino community. Runs daily.
- Things are a little more relaxed at Haight-Ashbury, which still has a whiff of the Summer of Love about it. Dive into this neighborhood’s counter-cultural history and see beautiful, houses that were once home to musicians like Janis Joplin and the Grateful Dead. Runs Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun.
- All this walking will make you hungry so don’t forget to save some time to take our Taco Tour, which takes you to some of the best taquerías in the city for samples of this authentic Mexican speciality.
- 8 walking tours across San Francisco
- Tastings on our Taco Walk
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants up to 3 years old: free
Locations for tour departures vary by tour.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time
- While the Taco Walk does include tastings, we may not be able to make substitutions for those with dietary requirements
- Chinatown Tour: Departs daily at 10AM. Meeting Point: 240 Stockton Street. Meet to the right (while facing Gucci) at the white gates of Maiden Lane
- North Beach Tour: Departs daily at 11.30AM. Meeting Point: 916 Kearny Street, to the right when facing Cafe Zoetrope
- The Castro Tour: Departs daily at 12PM. Meeting Point: At 400 Castro Street. Meet under the large rainbow flagpole to the right (while facing SoulCycle)
- Fisherman's Wharf Tour: Departs daily at 2PM. Meeting Point: Pier 41 (San Francisco Kite Company). Walk around to the back of the building (side facing water)
- The Mission Tour: Departs Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun at 2.30PM. Meeting Point: 2 Chula Lane. Meet at the corner of Chula Lane and Dolores Street
- Haight-Ashbury Tour: Departs Tue, Thu & Sat at 2.30PM. Meeting Point: 1025 Masonic Ave. Meet to the right (while facing St. Agnes Church) of the steps
- Golden Gate Bridge Tour: Departs daily at 4.30PM. Meeting Point: Joseph Strauss statue in Strauss Plaza, just past the Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Centre
- Taco Walk: Departs Tue, Thu & Sat at 5PM. Meeting Point: 2779 Mission Street. Meet on the right (while facing El Farolito) under the row of trees alongside the building
Durante il tour ufficiale della città, puoi vedere San Francisco con tutti i suoi principali siti, t...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in inverno, primavera, estate o autunno è sempre perfetto! Un tour di Lake Tahoe...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in inverno, primavera, estate o autunno ... tutto perfetto! Un tour di Lake Taho...
Un'esperienza meravigliosa per chi visita per la prima volta a San Francisco! In questo tour scoprir...
In questo tour autoguidato, il personale cordiale ti fornirà una mappa e suggerimenti dettagliati su...
Il mondo della sperimentazione sta andando nella contea di Sonoma, con whisky prodotti non solo da s...