- Cruise along the Singapore River on a bumboat and explore landmarks along any of the seven jettiesVisit some of the city's top landmarks and attractions like the Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, and Marina Bay SandsLearn about Singapore's history through an audiovisual commentary
Depart from one of the boarding points along Clarke Quay, then cruise upriver past the beautiful shop houses along Boat Quay towards key landmarks like the skyscrapers of the financial district, Parliament House, the historic Fullerton Hotel, all the way to Marina Bay and back. To make your cruise more meaningful, an onboard audiovisual commentary will tell you stories of the Singapore River and its surrounding areas, as well as how overcoming past struggles has brought Singapore to its present.
- Personal expensesTips
• One round trip journey, lasting approx. 40 min
• Audiovisual commentary in English
• Daily 09:00 to 22:00
• Cruise departs once every 20 to 25 minutes. Intervals may vary during peak periods.
• Cruise operations are subject to weather and tidal conditions.
• There are a total of seven (7) jetties along the cruise route, with two boarding points:
— Fort Canning Jetty (Clarke Quay) *Boarding Point*
— Eu Tong Sen Jetty (Clarke Quay) *Boarding Point*
— Raffles Place Jetty (Boat Quay)
— Clifford Pier Jetty (Marina Bay)
— Bayfront North Jetty (Marina Bay)
— Promenade Jetty (Marina Bay)
— Raffles Landing Jetty (Boat Quay)
• You may disembark at any of the jetties should you wish to explore any of the areas. Do note, however, that guests will not be allowed to re-board once they have disembarked.
National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution that oversees the largest public collect...
Singapore7 Sightseeing offers you 7 lines, 63 stops, and 100 trips/day, making it the most comprehen...
Need a fuss-free arrangement for a family outing to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort from Singapore? With t...
Come on board the beautiful Classic Trolley and join our local expert guide for a good orientation o...
Catch the best views of Singapore on board the fun TOPless HiPPO Bus, and let our live expert guide ...
Come experience a luxurious sky-high dining experience in Singapore's very own Cable Cars, set again...