Organ concert in St. Stephen's Basilica with night cruise
- Enjoy an unforgettable organ concert in the most famous church in Hungary
- Continue the evening on a night cruise on the Danube river
- Enjoy the striking views on Budapest all lit up at night
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest, the St. Stephen’s Basilica. After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with drinks and wonderful view of Budapest all lit up at night!
Start your experience in St. Stephen’s Basilica – the largest and most famous church in Hungary. In this magnificent setting, enjoy the concert, the program of which was adapted by Miklos Teleki, one of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias and flute of the concert are performed by the renowned Hungarian musicians, famous in the country and abroad.
Continue your adventure by the cruise on the river Danube. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Program of the Concert
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Organ concert ticket
- Welcome drink upon boarding on a ship
- 1,5-hour river cruise
Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
Concert is held at St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent István tér 1).
- Concert tickets are for 1st class seats
- You can choose your cruise between 4 different options:
- Drink option: with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two drinks
- Cocktail Option: with this option you can enjoy two cocktails while cruising on the Danube
- Craft Beer Option: with this option you can taste of 5 Hungarian specialties (150ml), + 1 pint free
- Wine option: with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines
- Concert starts at 8.00pm. Please be there at 7.30pm
Cruise the River Danube in central Budapest and taste 7 different Hungarian wines as the city’s sigh...
St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest. Experience ...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Volg de voetafdrukken van de beroemde keizerin Sisi en verken het paleis van Gödöllo, de voormalige ...
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor a...
Bezoek het verlichte 'Parijs van het Oosten' en breng een gedenkwaardige avond door in een tradition...
Ontdek alle belangrijkste bezienswaardigheden in Boedapest met je gids tijdens een 3 uur durende ron...
Exploring Budapest through its cuisine is an excellent way to get to know the city. The tour begins ...
Geniet van de lekkerste bezienswaardigheden in Boedapest en sluit je aan bij een heerlijke tour in d...