Amsterdam city tour with Marken, Volendam and the windmills
- Discover what Amsterdam has to offer on a guided city tour
- Admire typical Dutch countryside on a visit to Marken and Volendam
- See the windmills and learn about old Dutch traditions
You will see by luxurious coach, the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historical buildings and interesting sights. For example you will get to know the Royal Palace, the National Monument, the Skinny Bridge, the Albert Cuyp market and the beautiful houses along the canals. You will also visit a windmill on the Amstel river and a stop will be made at a diamond factory where you will see the traditional way of polishing.
After your lunch (not included) you will continue to Marken, Volendam and the windmills. This second part of the tour shows the typical Dutch countryside of polders and little canals on the way to the Zaanse Schans, a well-known windmill village with many interesting windmills. You will be visiting a wooden shoemaker here. Then you'll move on to the world-famous fishing villages of Volendam and Marken - on the coast of the former Zuiderzee (now called Ijselmeer), with its wooden houses and locals wearing their national costumes. On the way, you will stop at one of the very few cheese farms, where the cheese is still made in the traditional way.
- City tour of Amsterdam
- Marken, Volendam and the windmills tour
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Amsterdam Centraal, De Ruijterkade 34a, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Check in at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour at the tour operator's office in the Central Station’s IJ hall (on the far eastern side).
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Languages: Amsterdam City Tour - English, German and Spanish (live guide)
- Marken, Volendam and the Windmills - Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish
- You can choose the language at the time you arrive at the meeting point
- 28 October – 17 March: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 9.15am
- 18 March – 27 October: Daily at 9.00am
- Please make sure to be at the tour operator's office 30 minutes prior to the beginning of tour
Desfrute do fascinante tour privado a pé pela bela cidade de Amsterdã e descubra o seu lado contempo...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Durante o seu passeio a pé em Amsterdã, o seu guia de especialistas locais irá levá-lo através das á...
Passando pela típica paisagem holandesa, você dirigirá em cerca de uma hora e meia para a Veneza hol...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Caminhe pelo antigo bairro judeu de Amsterdã, onde magníficas sinagogas, edifícios impressionantes e...