Madeira east or west private half day jeep tour
- East: Pico do Arieiro (1818m), the famous Nun's Valley, and Santo da Serra's exotic forest.
- West: Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe (589m), Boca dos Namorado's viewpoint, and Câmara de Lobos, a traditional fishing village.
- Best way to discover Madeira Island!
Taking an East or West private Half-day Jeep Tour from Funchal is the best way to discover Madeira. You will delight yourself with the amazing views and explore the heart of nature in a 4x4 open roof Jeep while learning all about Madeira's traditions and history.
If you choose the East side Tour, you will visit the majestic Pico do Arieiro at 1818 mts of altitude, the famous Nun's Valley, and the peaceful Santo da Serra with its exotic forest.
If your choice is the West side of the Island, you will visit Cabo Girão, the highest sea cliff in Europe (589 mts.) with its stunning glass floor balcony; the fantastic Boca dos Namorados's viewpoint to The Nun's Valley; and Câmara de Lobos, a fishing, and traditional village.
- Professional guide
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions
- First aids kit
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- Flexibility on pick-up time & location
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Food & drinks
Free pick-up and drop-off, please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number, or a meeting point address.
- Free pick-up and drop-off, please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number, or a meeting point address.
Этот маршрут позволяет познакомиться с восточной части Мадейры с дружественным и профессиональным ги...
Отправляйтесь в это удивительное путешествие по западной части Мадейры с дружественным и профессиона...
With a prime sight over Funchal, Câmara de Lobos and the Deserted Islands, you will start our tour a...
Going West to Rabaçal in Calheta, where you will start a 3-hour walk (approximately) through an ever...
From Funchal heading towards the North side of the island, you will pass through Ribeiro Frio, where...
Starting our tour from a viewpoint overlooking Funchal’s bay, you will be driven uphill to Boca dos ...