One day Oahu tour from Maui with Pearl Harbor
- Experience the best of Oahu and visit Pearl Harbour
- Enjoy round trip transportation, flights, breakfast and lunch
- Visit the most fascinating wartime memorials, museums and parks
This tour will take you on a complete trip of Oahu, visiting all five museums and memorials including the Pacific Aviation Museum. Included in the tour are all admissions, lunch and airfare for the perfect worry-free trip!
You'll relive the dramatic series of events that unfolded on Dec. 7, 1941, during this daylong tour of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri Memorial, Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park.
A key turning point of World War II, the attack on Pearl Harbor remains one of the most significant events in US history. Along with viewing film footage captured that fateful day, you will walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur on the USS Battleship Missouri (the Mighty Mo) and see remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the Pearl Harbor attack. Accessible only by boat, the USS Arizona Memorial serves as a place of reflection as the final resting place for the more than 1,000 crewmen who lost their lives during the attack.
This is the hassle-free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial and no long lines to get tickets for museums and memorials. After a packed day you can relax knowing that your transportation back to Maui is already arranged!
- Round trip transportation and flights
- Breakfast and all you can eat buffet lunch
- Admissions to all activities
- Pearl Harbor audio tour (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French, and Spanish)
- Bowfin Submarine audio tour (English, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum audio tour (English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
- Extra food or beverages
- Optional gratuities or souvenirs
- Children (4 to 11 years)
Kahului Airport (OGG) 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, United States
Please arrive at the Hawaiian Airlines visitor's desk by 5:00am. Please look for the Roberts Hawaii Representative in the yellow uniform.
- Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the tour
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed
- Cameras are permitted but no camera bags are allowed
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- All one-day tours are subject to availability and can change without notice, and include round trip airfare to the Neighbor Island
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in
- All Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Airport and Airlines rules must be adhered to, i.e. no liquids. Please apply your sunscreen prior to boarding the vehicle
- Runs every day
- Departs at 5.00am (depending on flight schedules)
Увидеть неповторимый восход солнца на Халеакала, самый большой потухший вулкан в мире. На этот раз-в...
Исследуйте лучшие из Центральный Мауи на этой экскурсии. Путешествие в знаменитый потухший вулкан на...
Совершить экскурсию по Гонолулу и Перл-Харбор, побывать на этой экскурсии однодневная поездка из Мау...
Опыт сенсационные Халеакала закат на этом одна из рода Гавайи тур. Это место известно своими живопис...
Исследуйте красоту и пейзажи двух Гавайские острова на этой островной экспедиции. Начните свое прикл...
Опыт полета на вертолете Мауи в отличие от любой другой во время вашего тура хана леса. Исследовать ...