Northern lights chase by bus from Tromso
- Experience the northern lights
- Professional photographer and tour guide
- Enjoy a comfortable bus tour
Join this exciting bus tour to chase the magnificent Northern Lights. The tour is conducted in a spacious and modern bus which provides comfort and warmth along your journey in search of the Aurora Borealis.
After the tour departs from Tromso city center, you will drive to where the weather conditions are expected to be the best that night. This may be on one of the islands surrounding Tromso or all the way in Finland! Along the way your guide will tell you interesting facts about the Northern Lights and how to photograph them. Once you’ve found clear sky, you will stop and set up your cameras. If conditions allow, you can choose a scenic location with a beautiful foreground.
Your tour guide will take portraits of the Northern Lights and you to share them after the trip - free of charge. Hot drinks are provided as well as hot water that you can use to prepare your own meal. The bus is heated, so you can always warm up inside.
- Northern lights chase by bus
- Professional pictures of the tour
- Photographer tour guides
- On-board toilet
- Pick-up and drop-off at Tromso harbour in the city center
- Hot chocolate and hot water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- For adults a discounted two-night option is available
Roald Amundsens plass 1B, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Kaigata/Samuel Arnesens gate - parking lot outside Prostneset Ferry Terminal
- It is recommended dressing warmly
- Pictures often depict Northern Lights stronger than what we may see with our eyes
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. The best Northern Lights displays on nights with the worst forecasted weather conditions.
- It is possible to find clear sky even in seemingly challenging weather conditions but regardless if the sky is clear or not, we may not see the Northern Lights
- This is a real chase and may include long hours of driving. The return time to Tromsø is between midnight and 04:00 and you may be tired the next morning
- There are no refunds or free trips if we do not see the Northern Lights or if you fail to meet us at the meeting point on time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This trip requires a minimum of 15 participants. If we have less than 15 participants, the trip will have to be cancelled, and a full refund will be provided
- Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before tour begins
- Every day
- Meeting time: 5:45pm
- Departure time: 6:00pm
- Duration: 6-10 hours
Существует так много жизни во фьордах в зимнее время, когда птиц, орлов, тюленей и стаи рыб собирают...
Это северное сияние парусный опыт-это 3-часовая экскурсия, которая дает вам возможность увидеть двух...
Арктика-это такое волшебное место, предлагая особые моменты и во фьордах в сумерках месяцев, которые...
Выбрать оптимальный способ увеличить свои шансы увидеть северное сияние в нашем комфортабельном микр...
Присоединяйтесь к нам на удивительной снегоход приключение, которое приведет нас от Тромсе всю дорог...
Начиная от центра Тромсе, путешествовать по Fjordlands, лапландцы или внешних островов Тромс в поиск...