Private Abu Dhabi tour and dinner at La Vendome in the Emirates Palace
- Discover the top attractions in Abu Dhabi
- Treat yourself to a delicious dinner at La Vendome located in the Emirates Palace
- Enjoy a comfortable pick-up and drop-off service
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities, with a unique traditional look intertwined with a modern vibe. Enjoy Abu Dhabi city day tour, the largest city of the Emirates and the UAE capital. The first stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the biggest and most beautiful Mosques in the world. You will continue the tour towards Yas Island and the Red Ferrari park and then pass by Yas Waterworld and the Yas Mall. Afterward, you will enjoy a drive through the famous Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre and Guggenheim Museums are being built to complete Abu Dhabi cultural district, before entering the fruit and dates market in the harbor. Take in the beautiful view of the shore as you drive along the Corniche heading towards the Emirates Palace, palace of the Emir. Finally, you will end the tour at La Vendome, the iconic restaurant located in the Emirates Palace, where you can savor a delicious dinner. The menu includes the international buffet with various dishes and soft drinks.
- Hotel pick-up time/drop-off service
- Dinner Buffet at Emirates Palace
- Private half day Abu Dhabi tour
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Gray Line will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Abu Dhabi. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audioguide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up time takes place between 15 minutes and 1 hour prior to tour start time, please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes in advance to pick-up time
Local customs and General conditions:
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Every day except Friday
- Departure at 3.30pm from your hotel
- Dinner at 8.30pm
- Drop-off at the hotel at 11.00pm
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitatio...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and its observation deck, known for world-class shopping, dini...
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dub...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
The manmade Yas island in the city of Abu Dhabi has been credited with some of the best attractions ...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Louvre Abu Dhabi is truly universal, going beyond geography and nationality. You will be convenientl...
TourSummary: Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides and attractions ...