Work up a hearty appetite on this morning's food tour of Agra. Walkthrough the streets of this historical city and sate your hunger pangs with some deeply gratifying breakfast breaks. Agra is a melting pot of different cultures and this finds reflection in almost all aspects of life here, including culinary habits, festive occasions, traditional cultural practices, attire, and so on. Also, the historical Mughal and colonial-era influences have played their role in shaping the city. During this breakfast walk, you will discover that the lucky folks of Agra have a huge variety of breakfast options to kick-start their day. It’s a different story altogether that after gorging on the heavy stuff that passes off for breakfast in Agra, you may end up feeling a tad bit sleepy – well, that sets the mood just right for sharing stories, especially childhood memories, and indulging in friendly chats with the locals.
Breakfast breaks through Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Chatting with locals
- Tasting some deeply gratifying breakfast breaks
- Experience in the historical Mughal and colonial-era influences have played their role in shaping the city
- Includes a tasty breakfast to help you start the day right
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (12-17 years)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from your hotel in Agra city only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses, and caps
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Please note that children under the age of 12 are unable to participate
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to Taj expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time 06:30 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.