Private Barbaresco and truffle tour from Villa d'Amelia Relais
- Taste Barbaresco wines and delicious truffles
- Have fun during a truffle hunting
- Enjoy a truffle lunch with local products
You will start your tour visiting a local winery and tasting amazing local wines including Barbaresco. You will have the chance to join a real truffle hunting in the wood with the owner Luca, his daughter Martina and their trained dogs. The core of the company is the family: the fact that Luca and Martina are working together every day, without losing their energy and attention to detail, makes them unique in their work field.
You will be able to touch a precious, fresh truffle with your hands, while exploring Piedmont's traditions, culture and history. Martina and Luca will share their passion for truffles and good food with you while unveiling some harvesting secrets and tips - including their faithful dog's training methods.
Then you will enjoy a great truffle lunch in a small typical house between the vineyards called ciabot:
- Mixed appetizers like anchovies, seasonal vegetable fries, peppers with sauce or asparagus in tuna sauce, salad with robiola and black truffle
- Tagliatelle with black or white truffle
- Fried egg with black or white truffle
- Bunet (cocoa pudding and macaroon)
- Local wine, water, bread and breadsticks
Kindly note that you could taste:
- Black truffle from 01st February to 20th September
- White Truffle from 21st September to 30th January
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting
- Truffle hunting
- Truffle lunch
- Private transportation with chauffeur
- Truffle and wine shopping
Località Manera, 10, 12050 Benevello CN, Italy
- Please inform us if you have got any food allergy or intolerance
- The wineries and the truffle hunters are subjected to availability. If it will not be possible to visit them, they will be replaced with wineries of the same level or higher
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 10am
Four connection lines between Langhe and Roero, with on board narration: the tourist service of a me...
Josetta Saffirio owns 5 hectares most of which dedicated to Nebbiolo in the Barolo cru of ‘Castellet...
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
Josetta Saffirio's has an ancient history, as sweet as the hills on which she was born. A history th...
Inside the MÚSES, a unique technology and sensory museum in Europe, you will be able to keep alive t...
From the magical and unrepeatable combination of a unique land and a passion for wine making, the Fr...