Truffle and wine experience
- Take part in an authentic truffle hunt
- Discover the winery's story and its production methods
- Taste the winery wines paired with truffle-based products
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle hunting dog) and discover the secrets of this underground mushroom and taste paired with Josetta Saffirio's wines. After searching the woods, you will move on to explore the winery where you will hear the story of the company and about how Barolo is produced. Finally, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some excellent food and wine, tasting the local wines in combination with truffle-based products and a chopping board of other local products.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Child (up to 12 years old): reduced
Castelletto, 39, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN
Azienda Agricola Josetta Saffirio di Sara Vezza
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to be activated. The maximum number of participants per tour is 8 (in the case of larger groups it will be possible to divide the group in two, so that all guests can properly experience the activity)
- Comfortable clothing and replacement shoes are recommended. In case of bad weather, the deposit for the truffle hunt will be refunded. The winery does not guarantee the success of the search, nor that you can keep the truffles in case they are found
- From Monday to Friday: 10.00am
- On Saturday and Sunday: 10.30am
During the year:
- From today to 30 November 2019 (15 August excluded): open every day
- 1 - 20 December: closed on Sunday
- 21 - 6 January 2020 (included): closed every day
- 7 January - 3 April 2020: closed on Sunday
- 14 April - 30 November 2020: open every day
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience a journey through Josetta Saffirio's expressions of Barolo. Through an in-depth tour, adm...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the ...
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then t...
What could be more exciting than enjoying the landscape of vineyards and castles among the gentle hi...