Amalfi private walking tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a full immersion tour of Amalfi, with its main monuments and historical buildings
- Learn about the terrible event that's supposed to have destroyed most of the old city back in 1343
- Explore Saint Andrew's Cathedral that overlooks the Piazza Duomo, the heart of Amalfi
- See the Fountain of Sant'Andrea, the Sanctuary of Santa Maria Addolorata and Piazza Umberto I
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful little town of Amalfi that, with its sun-filled piazzas and small beach, was once a maritime superpower with a population of more than 70,000.
During this 2.5-hour tour your expert guide will take you to discover the secrets and the wonders of this picturesque village, that lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, at the foot of Monte Cerreto (1,315 metres, 4,314 feet), surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery.
Follow your expert guide and discover the most important spots of this town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You will see Saint Andrew's Cathedral (Duomo) that overlooks the Piazza Duomo, walk along Via dei Mercanti and then spot the beautiful Chiostro del Paradiso.
Admire the pretty Fontana (fountain) of Sant'Andrea, the Santuario (sanctuary) of Santa Maria Addolorata in Atrani, Piazza (square) Umberto I, Santa Maria Maddalena and Via dei Dogi.
Just one tip: don't forget to bring your camera with you!
- private tour led by an expert guide
- food & drinks
- entrance to museums/churches/palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazza Flavio Gioia, Amalfi, Italy
Meet your tour guide next to the fountain in the square.
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- this private tour is avaiable every day of the week starting at: 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
In the morning you will be picked up by your driver acting as guide for the day. The first stop on y...
This tour is the ideal choice if you are stopping in Naples for a day and want to experience all the...
On this tour you will explore the Amalfi Coast and taste the culinary traditions of the region. Duri...
In the morning you will be picked at the location of your choosing, by your driver acting as tour gu...
Experience the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-hour boat excursion from Amalfi. Your exper...
Experience the stunning Amalfi Coast in the best way on this relaxing and fun 6-hour private boat ex...