Start this wonderful day tour with a trip to Madaba and explore a city that is best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem and Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics. Make sure to pay a visit to St. John the Baptist's Church where you'll be in for a few surprises! You'll also get the chance to reach Mount Nebo, a holy site, where it is believed to be Moses last granted view of the promised land and final resting place.
Half-day private tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman
- Explore the city of Madaba known for its 6th Century Mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- Enjoy the visit to Mount Nebo where Moses was granted the view of the promised land that he would never enter
- Fun for the whole family!
- Get to know some of Jordans important historic and religious sites!
- Entrance Fees to Madaba Saint George Church and Mount Nebo
- Local English Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church and Mount Nebo
- Professional Driver
- All Applicable Taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Child (2-11): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up starts at 8.15 am