One day tour of Petra from Amman
- Start the tour with the entrance, or the Siq
- Tour Petra with an experienced licensed guide
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
On this one day tour of Petra you will discover the intricately carved sandstone city in the mountains of Jordan. With your experienced guide you will see how the stone transforms between pink, dark red, purple or orange throughout the day. You will learn about the legacy of the Nabateans who settled in the city more than 2000 years ago and left their mark upon the city's stones. From the main entrance you will pass between the precipitous cliffs through the awesome Siq, a huge crack in the sandstone 1,2 km. long. You'll head to the most famous of Petra's monuments, the Treasury, with its amazing carved facade in the sandstone. You will see the hundreds of building, facades, crypts, baths, mourning halls, temples, and the Roman amphitheater. After visiting Petra you will have lunch at a local restaurant with an extensive selection of oriental dishes. You will return back to Amman in the early evening and dropped off at your hotel.
- Entrance fee to Petra (1 day pass ticket)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Wear comfortable lightweight walking boots
- Lightweight, loose-fitting clothing appropriate to warm conditions
- Sunhat or head dress that also covers the neck
- Sun protection lotion
- Water flask
Tour the capital city of Jordan to discover the ancient desert castles. Once you have been picked up...
The tour takes you around Amman for two hours, visiting ancient sites and museums including the Arch...
This wonderful day tour starts in Amman. Once picked up from your hotel you will head straight to Ma...
After a long flight, you will not have to worry about how to reach your hotel in Amman anymore, ever...
Pick Up from your hotel in Dead Sea, we head to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th c...
Meet the driver at your hotel in Amman or at the Amman airport, and then enjoy sweeping views of the...