- Make a wish upon a star and bring your family to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park
- Choose between a 1 or 2-day adventure to visit the theme parks
- See exciting shows, events and concerts with classic Disney characters like Minnie and Mickey, Goofy and more
Climb down the rabbit hole and enter the world of make-believe - Disneyland® Resort California. Experience Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with the 1-day or 2-day ticket option.
The original Disneyland® Park, opened in 1955, is home to enchanted lands such as Main Street, U.S.A., Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Mickey’s Toontown, Frontierland, Critter Country, New Orleans Square and Adventureland. Perfect for all ages, attractions include:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster
- Indiana Jones™Adventure
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle and many more!
At Disney California Adventure® Park, you’ll see Pixar come to life on Buena Vista Street, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, “a bug’s land”, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land.
- Admission to Disneyland® Park and/or Disney California Adventure® Park
- Children (ages 3-9)
- Children (ages 0-2) free entry
Disneyland Park, 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
Simply show up at the attraction with a printed or mobile copy of your voucher.
- You will receive confirmation within 12 hours of booking
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded
- Tickets expire in full 31 December 2018
- 1-day regular, peak and value tickets must be used during the corresponding season
- Please bring a valid copy of your photo I.D
- If you choose the 1-day ticket, you can enter Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park
- If you choose the 2-day ticket, you may enter one park per day
- Schedules are subject to change, it is recommended to check the official opening hours in advance
Disney California Adventure® Park
- Daily from 8.00am-10.00pm
- Daily from 8.00am-12.00am
- Magic Morning: 7.00am-8.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- To better enjoy your Magic Morning, arrive at least 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening hours
Enter the world of imagination as you visit the magical kingdom of Disney! The Disneyland® Park Hopp...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, w...
Start the day heading east from Los Angeles into the desert on your way to world famous Palm Springs...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gamb...
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - 17 Mile Drive - CarmelTravel along the California coast to the ...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
Depart south from Los Angeles along the coast of Southern California. First, you’ll stop at La Jolla...