Are you ready to fly? Join us today! All ages are welcome, and there's no prior experience necessary. Float through the air and gain some cool skills in this fun trapeze class!
Weekend Flying Trapeze Class in Orange County
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- In your first 2 hour flying trapeze class you will learn the basics of the amazing art of trapeze
- After being secured into your safety belt, you and your fellow beginner classmates will attend a short ground school educating you on proper flying techniques
- After ground school, the rest of the class is dedicated to flying on the trapeze
- You'll learn how to do a back-flip dismount, how to hang by your knees, and even possibly get caught by a catcher
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- - 2 hr trapeze class
What to remember
- All students under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- All students must complete a registration form and a safety release waiver to participate.
- Please wear work out attire. Leggings, yoga pants, or sweats.
- Your pants/capris should cover the back of your knees. Shorts are not recommended, and no jeans please.
- A t-shirt or any tight fitting top will do. Nothing that is loose and flowy, and no belly shirts. You will have a belt around your waste and it is annoying on bare skin.
- Classes require a 3 student minimum to operate.
We have a 48 hour reschedule policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your class for any reason, let us know and we will be happy to help you out.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.