Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the most iconic attraction of Athens provided by an entry e-ticket that comes with a user-friendly digital audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your ticket by email, download the digital self-guided audio tour “Acropolis Classic” on your smartphone and travel back in time to experience the glory of Classical Athens.
Attractions & guided tours
Acropolis of Athens ticket with audio tour on your phone
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Visit one of the most iconic attractions of Athens, the Acropolis archaeological site
- Skip the ticket line, marvel at the beauty of the Parthenon and enjoy the magnificent views of the city
- Download a digital self-guided audio tour and learn more about the rich history of the Acropolis
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Adult ticket for the Acropolis of Athens
- Secure promo code to access the tour after downloading the app
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English, French and Spanish
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
What's not included
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
Dionysiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58, Greece
The tour starts at the main entrance of the Acropolis.
What to remember
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location. However, it is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass
- From 1st of April to 31st of October Non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission. The same is applicable to senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member states and the European Economic Area. However, reduced tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue to present their ID or passport at the location
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier with your personal promo code and instructions for the audio tour
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit - no wifi/4G on-site
- Your entry tickets will be emailed to you one day before your selected travel date. Please check your email spam folder as well
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- The size for the app and the audio tour is 100-150 MB
- Be prepared to walk uphill and bring comfortable walking shoes, water, sunscreen, and a hat
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00 pm
- Blockout dates: 1 December, 6 March, 5 January, 2 February, 1 March, 1 January, 25 March, 25 December, 26 December
- 31 December: from 9.00am to 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.