Guided instant photo tour of Athens
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
On this tour, our local expert will hand you an instant camera and guide you through the vibrant center of Athens which will be turned into a creative photographic workshop. This experience does not only aim at the discovery of the landmarks of Athens but also at sensing the true atmosphere of the city, through the exploration of the local markets and the interaction with the locals.
Taking part in this tour, you will be able to capture the essence of Greece by enjoying a traditional Greek coffee in the morning, taking a walk in Monastiraki, Thissio, Plaka and other central neighborhoods, and eventually trying some street food as a true Athenian.
Have your morning coffee while you enjoy the view to Acropolis and try the most famous Greek snack although this one comes with a twist! Take photos of some of the most emblematic landmarks of the city, view some of the best graffiti and stroll around some of the most picturesque neighborhoods of Athens.
Check the oldest house in the city and see some of the cutest cafes while you "get lost" in a maze of narrow alleys, a magical scenery that reminds of the Greek islands.
At the end of the tour, you will have captured 10 amazing instant photos and have spent the day just like a local.
This photographic experience is designed for all different kinds of travelers. There is no need to know how to use an instant camera beforehand, as detailed instructions will be given before the realization of the tour.
- Instant camera and a set of 10 instant photos
- Greek coffee in pre-selected coffee shop
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Meet your guide in Syntagma square, in front of the Parliament building.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join this tour
- Small group of up to 8 people
- Capture 10 amazing instant photos
- No previous knowledge of instant camera use required
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.00am
For a wonderful, fully organized, night on the town in Athens, you can book this nighttime tour of t...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...