After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and then you will begin the full day excursion to Lepakshi, an important place of worship. The place has an irresistible attraction to tourists because of its fine architecture and paintings found in the temples. Unlike most of the South Indian temples, the temple does not have a prominent Vimana on the Sanctum but it has many Vimana-like structures on top of the temple, indicating several cells of gods housed in the temple
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day excursion to Lepakshi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 10 hours to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a day of spirituality in a very important place of worship
- View some of India's finest architecture
- Experienced and professional guided tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
What's not included
Children (6-12): Reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 13 years must purchase an adult ticket
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 are unable to participate in this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour departs at 7.30am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.