Cooking class in a typical Apulian trullo
- Enjoy a cooking class inside a typical trullo
- Learn how to make traditional Apulian dishes
- Discover the culinary secrets of this wonderful place
Let yourself be guided by an expert chef and famous food blogger to discover the traditional cuisine, the same food that mothers and grandmothers cooked, that still today fills with perfumes the house of the Apulian people.
Under her guidance, you'll learn how to prepare and cook some typical Apulian dishes like bread, focaccia, fava bean puree, sweet and sour red onions, boiled vegetables, fried olives, bread balls and traditional sweets (jam tart or Sporcamuss, which means “get dirty your mouth”, because the dessert is filled with cream dolce).
Anyway, you can choose the lesson that’s right for you among these:
- Basic cooking class of typical Apulian cuisine
- Basic cooking class of Apulian vegetables and legumes preparation
- Cooking class “ The sea treasures at your table”
- Cooking class “ Hands-on homemade pasta”
- Cooking class Bread, Focacce, Fritters
Finally, you'll sit under the arbor and you'll have lunch with the chef, surrounded only by the sounds of the countryside. Then, you’ll receive the recipes you learned so you can impress family and friends back at home with your Italian dishes.
- Lunch & drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Extra person costs
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- Every day (except on weekends) | Meeting at 9:30 am
Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern Italian home-stay. The tour begins visiting the ...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...